The Journal of Learning Design is an open-access peer-reviewed multidisciplinary forum concerned with the systematic study and investigation of pedagogy and learning design in higher education, with a focus on the innovative use of technology.
Vol 7, No 1 (2014)
Table of Contents
- Problem spaces in learning design Margaret Lloyd. i-ii PDF (160KB)
- Game Methodology for Design Methods and Tools Selection Rafiq Ahmad, Nathalie Lahonde, Jean-Francois Omhover. 1-9 PDF (571KB)
- Designing teaching—teaching designing: Teacher’s guidance in a virtual design studio Henna Lahti, Pirita Seitamaa-Hakkarainen. 10-26 PDF (1MB)
- Reading students’ minds: design assessment in distance education Derek Jones. 27-39 PDF (888KB)
- Designerly Talk in Non-Pedagogical Social Spaces Colin M. Gray, Craig D. Howard. 40-58 PDF (829KB)
- Small-Scale Design Experiments as Working Spaces for Larger Mobile Communication Challenges Sarah Lowe, Dagny Stuedahl. 59-73 PDF (996KB)
- Sense of Place: Understanding Architectural and Landscape Design through a Layering of Visual representations Kate Baker. 74-83 PDF (1MB)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.