The Journal of Learning Design is an open-access peer-reviewed multidisciplinary forum concerned with the systematic study and investigation of pedagogy and learning design in higher education, with a focus on the innovative use of technology.
Vol 8, No 1 (2015)
Table of Contents
- Bi-relational design: A brief introduction and illustration Raoul Adam. 1-20 PDF (907KB)
- Five Cs Framework: A Student-centered Approach for teaching programming courses to students with diverse disciplinary background Mary Tom. 21-37 PDF (205KB)
- Remixing to design learning: social media and peer-to-peer interaction Gail Casey, Muriel Wells. 38-54 PDF (623KB)
- Re-thinking microbiology/infection control education to enhance the practice-readiness of health professional students: More than just a curriculum issue Jennifer L Cox, Maree Donna Simpson, Will Letts, Heather MA Cavanagh. 55-67 PDF (358KB)
- Authentic instruction and technology literacy Susan Cydis. 68-78 PDF (1MB)
- The 'Gourmet' Sausage Factory: Keeping It Human Christiaan Willems. 79-94 PDF (341KB)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.